Digging deep to understand more: Pallavi,Youth Alliance

"Self awareness is the strongest tool and you can never get enough of it"
Pallavi Gaur, jolly at heart and focused at mind, joined our family in our program Lead The Change spring, in 2013. She is currently working as a core team member in Youth Alliance.  

Pallavi with Youth Alliance  at Free Hugs Campaign
She strongly feels that people should be empowered to live their lives with dignity and believes in human rights approach. With an aim to work on the issue of livelihoods in future, she is taking her own little steps to understand the ground realities better.
About her journey with Youth Alliance,she says," Youth Alliance family has always played a role of mentor in my life. I consider myself fortunate that I found my set of people who not only help me professionally, but also personally. Being with Youth Alliance has helped me gain different perspectives. It was because of working with Youth Alliance that I was able to live with the day to day challenges of running an organization as it is my first experience of running an enterprise. Youth Alliance is and will always be a place to learn more about issues and way of living."
In order to dig in deep the development space to understand the core problem, she wants to go for development studies course before getting in to the on-ground action.With this hope that she achieves what she aims for, Youth Alliance family wishes Pallavi the best of luck.

Comments