"I realized the importance of small things in life": Srishti Shrimali, GM'9

Contributor: Srishti Shrimali


The 10 days at Gramya Manthan were magically beautiful and surreal. I prepared chulhas, experienced the selfless efforts put by my team for pond restoration involving removal of garbage, played with the innocent kids, interacted with the villagers, slept under the stars and made friendships that will last a lifetime.


Gramya Manthan has broadened my perspective in many ways - 
From Sympathy to Empathy, 
From helping to serving and most importantly, 
From Cribbing to Valuing.


I realized the importance of small things in life, I understood how small gestures and few people can make you fall in love with yourself.

I met so many beautiful souls who were just there to listen to me.

Being vulnerable was never this beautiful :)

I thank the Youth Alliance team from all my heart

Thank you for being this loving and supportive.

#gramyamanthan2018

Comments

Popular Posts