Experience of the Padh-Yatra

Contributor: Suraj Upadhyay 


Right from the first samosa till the last ice cream, it was all so good that I never realised when 3 days passed, moreover it was with the people who are very close to me and have changed me in more than one way.


I have some of the best memories of my life that I will always cherish and the places I saw and that long 30 kms walk from Ranikhet to Kausani is something to remember all my life. I have found this new love for travelling and meeting new people, visiting multi-cultured places and doing new things which I have always dreamt of, in short I can say this is the new beginning of my life with some old people and new rules.

‪#‎onelife‬ #onechance #stopthinking #startdoing

 
 

Comments

  1. well done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sir A rkgitian We r proud on u n ur team

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment