Padh-Yatra makes my soul come alive..

Contributor: Prachi Lohia

While we walk now, all that stands still is behind us. We immerse ourselves in the euphoria leaving all that is mundane behind us. This Padh-Yatra is more than just a trip to me. It is for me something which stimulates chills inside me and makes my soul come alive. I always depend on ONUS to take me out of a mess that I start sinking into. There is a vibe about all of us being together, where I know that each person is wonderful in every way possible and has immense faith in me. Instead of having butterflies in my stomach, I feel immensely calm. I feel that this trip is a harbinger of peace and serenity which our lives desperately need. I hardly think of it is as our last moments of fun together for I have come to love everyone more than I imagined myself capable of. Maybe distances drift us apart or time plays its cunning tactics but I know that our hearts shall always stay connected through the bond of trust that we have so successfully created. I know that I will look back at ONUS with a smile of contentment and tears of gratitude.

The Padh-Yatra becomes symbolic of the journey that we have undertook in the past year. We walked together and stood by each other through ups and downs, giving each other wings to fly and space to grow. Now we are set to celebrate by walking together yet again towards a much brighter horizon. I would like to conclude by a few lines I wrote a few days back: 


Maybe a stream flows by the side of your house 
And the diamonds glitter on it like the dewdrops on your eyes.
Maybe a spectre from the past sings to you at night 
And its scent reminds you of your mother's closet. 
Maybe the winds that touch you on your evening stroll
Bring back the colorful rides from your childhood.
Maybe you sit on the hills puffing out smoke rings 
And the bonfire dances to the songs of your soul. 
Maybe you walk down to the frozen lake one day 
And the sunrise shines upon all that lies beneath it.


Comments

  1. Ria shared:
    'Just like prachi described so beautifully that this journey is symbolic of the journey we have taken in the past one year, for me too it's the same way. This journey I know is going to be the time where I can reflect upon life a little, and think what my actions are for the coming days and just loose myself to the beauty of the Himalayan stretch. I have always dreamed of going to such a place where I just can have some nice ME time.

    Right now all I feel is the calmness and peace I'm gonna find there, just like when we meet for onus and share all the things- good and bad,but this time it's gonna be some sharing with the nature too. Looking forward :D'

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment