Taking a goal at a time and in working with full dedication, Subhash, Lead The Change' 12

“Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.”

Subhash, a 3rd year student at Hindu College, University of Delhi is someone a lot of his peers could take inspiration from. Passionate, sensitive and armed with a will to do something meaningful Subhash had joined Lead The Change, a Youth Alliance initiative two years back.

He went on to head the NSS wing of Hindu College as its President where the team works on various important issues. In the last two years of our association we have seen Subhash grow immensely as an individual. About Youth Alliance he says, “Youth Alliance proved to be a watershed moment in my journey of personal transformation. It gave me a chance to explore myself and has helped in building basic leadership skills in me. My exposure at Youth Alliance has made me realize that a single person can bring valuable changes in society. My long term experience at YA has helped me execute my goals in NSS.”


Subhash conducting  community sabha at Gramya Manthan ' 12 
At NSS, Subhash and his team have organized various health camps at Delhi slums, blood donation camps, regular tuition and volunteering sessions and personality development programs. Subhash believes in taking one goal at a time and in working with full dedication and belief towards realizing them. The success of his efforts in such a short duration of time makes us believe that he will go a long way in his journey of change.

 We wish Subhash love and luck for future.

Comments