"Nothing Less, But a lot more"

Contributor - Divyangna Sharma




Have you ever felt 

The need to just be

Just to feel alive

Amongst the societal creek

But then there's this tree

With leaves and flowers, 

flowing free,

Where the hearts connect

Through the framework

Of compassion,

And love intertwines

With roots of passion.

10 days I flew,

Branch to branch 

On the tree,

Taking a leap of faith, 

Simply,

Trusting thee.

Through corners of light

I found my little huge corner

A place where I found me

Somewhere, I can be.

With birds from different parts

Of world and of might,

With birds that flew like cranes

Creating a vortex,

Like a spilled rainbow lane.

With love

And with hope

I ventured deep and far,

Only to come close

To this world I thought was apart.

Now I know 

What wholeness feels like

When looking in a mirror

With 32 faces feels right

I now know

That I've found my giving tree

The space I can call home

I've earned a lifetime I'll say,

Nothing less,

But a lot more.

Comments