"Don't you know yet? It is your light that lights the world."

Contributor - Isha Badkas




Apart from the wonderful stories written by my friends, here I am coming up with a confession. I always used to think that the past which I'm carrying with me is like a burden and it will never let me experience the freeness of being me. It's like a trap, whenever something good happens, half of my energy is gone thinking about how that thing is going to end soon. Is there anything like 'living in the moment exists?'. Well yes. Gramya Manthan made me realize that my past is just a set of experiences that I'm holding and what I'm doing now has no relation to it. Why to think about something which hasn't really happened! Totally made sense. I know it's difficult not to think about future and just be in the present but trust me I took efforts to just be in it, enjoy it and let it go.That feeling is so liberating and made me profoundly experience my own existence. We always search for happiness around us, in fact, happiness is inside us, hidden by the darkness. 10 days in Gramya Manthan were perfectly happy days for me. Also, there was no fear of running out of these happy days because happy days are happy when they are less.

Big thank you to Youth Alliance and Gramya Manthan and everyone related to Gramya Manthan for giving me tons of positivity, love, and support.

"Don't you know yet? It is your light that lights the world."-Rumi

Comments