'The magic of open and free space with nature'

Contributor: Ashita Mall




Reading all the beautiful sharing and reflections from Ritu, Gaurav, Isha, Shashank and others made me realize deep about the importance of the thought to create something like the Padh-Yatra happen, how important it becomes to reach out to people who might be looking out for something like this consciously/unconsciously, how important is to spread your ideas no matter how good or bad which might bring strangers together to become friends for life. I witnessed human connection at the very raw form in these two days where nobody (mostly) knew other names to everybody feeling connected deeply with each other, happened. I witnessed the magic of an open and free space where we could cry out loud, we could display immense gratitude for the motivation to climb up despite of the physical uneasiness, where our privacy is valued without any judgments. That is the power of group.


Nature to me had already started to make sense when we all met for the first time. I like observing people, it makes me feel alive every moment. This yatra gave me an opportunity to observe nature as well. It feels so peaceful and easy to reflect on your way of life where everything around you is demonstrating the same phenomenon at the very basic level. Nature has always been a great teacher to me. Whether it is patience or selflessness or being humble, I always have had something to learn from it. It is a great inspiration for me.


Moving on in life, this experience will be remembered as one of the most inspiring journeys of my life, both internally and externally. Everything, from the thought of creating something like this to the sharing deep reflections, are now be a part of my growth. Thank you for everything. Lets make this worth.



Comments