'Letting go all my inhibitions'

Contributor: Ria Dantewadia



Thank you all for sharing your beautiful reflections, I could relate to all of them. As I sit and write this mail (blog), I remember this very Monday being sleepy, tired but rejuvenated like never before. I wanted to take off some time before I wrote this mail, it took me more than a day to sink in to the daily life we all lead. I couldn't stop smiling at the fact that how nature could be self sufficient, it gave us everything we could ask for, and therein lies the beauty. Every moment we spent will be etched in my memory like an imprint, the climbing, the helping, the food, the warmth, talking to strangers (well no longer), it became a space where you could finally be yourself. Since last time, I was really looking forward to another Padh-Yatra, I just didn't want to miss it, because silence is the best healer.




Another thing I realised at the trip was letting go of all the inhibitions one has share it with the nature because nature would take care of it. After all that's how the universe works. 


The rain and the sheep, just added the feeling of being in the mountains again. The tents, the bonfire, the songs, the smell- added to it. The most beautiful thing was being one, we didn't know each other but we all came together as strangers and left as confidants and friends. That for me was the best part of the trip. We meet a lot of people in our daily life at events and college etc. but very few become our friends in such a short span.


Comments