Reflections from the Padh-Yatra: 'I still remember.."

Contributor: Suraj Singh


I am not good to express my reflection in right words but I am trying to do so. I have came to Delhi, my own city which is full of tensions, tussles and monotonous life.
Every second you and I struggle in our life to achieve something or to gain something, but when I think about those three days which I spent with nature, it always gives me a relaxing feeling and try to drag me towards itself to be a part of it.


I still remember when I took bath in mountain's flowing water, it's essence and purity which we would use for every things, I don't get that in Delhi.

I still remember chirping of birds, serenity of nature, beautiful and attractive voice of water and voice of dry leaf when we would step on while walking, those big stones when we sit on in silence to become a part of nature, that whole beauty always try to drag me whenever I think.

I still remember that beautiful, shining, round, small stones which would help us to make a stove to cook food, those trees would gives us to burn fire to keep calm our hunger and to give us shade to hide our selves under it.
I still remember
I still remember 
And say thanks to nature always.


Comments