'Nature's magic enriched my soul'

Contributor: Heena Narula

Thank you all for sharing your beautiful reflections. I wanted to take some time off to sink back in regular life while collecting my thoughts and giving them the shape of words.

Travelling is a very powerful medium for me to explore places, cultures, experiences, architecture, nature, emotions, challenges and at last, people. I firmly believe that travelling can mend all the broken parts of our souls and beautiful people on the journey make the process smoother and faster. Some of us live in our own shells and some of us desperately want to break out of our shells and travelling gives the freedom to do both.

This is for the first time that I traveled with 21 strangers.I boarded the bus to Palampur with my own set of fear and inhibitions. Fear of being alone, fear of being misunderstood, fear of being judged clouded my mind while waiting for all of us at ISBT, Kashmere Gate.

I don't know when all these fears vanished and joy took over. People say that travelling is not about destinations but about people you meet on your journey and I couldn't agree more.


Meeting all of you passionate souls along with nature's magic enriched my soul. More than any questions or answers, I went with a burden that I have subjected my soul to, from last 8 years. I had tried everything I could to free myself from these shackles and I believe I have finally been able to do that.

With immense gratitude for nature and you all, I would like to conclude that there's a whole world inside all of us and we all need to open the gates to our worlds for everyone to see in order to bring the change we all seek.

Cheers to the beautiful conversations!


Comments