Journey | Challenge | Endure | Soul | Peace | .. | ...

Contributor: Vaibhav Garg

This is what Vaibhav expressed in the first week of ONUS. We tried picking up some words from this write-up and felt grateful to have all these becoming part of Vaibhav's experience. 


From the inception of the residential program till the end
I am privileged to have some amazing friends
Drizzle with rain restrained me to accept the change
Grace of almighty enforced me to endure the change
Ice breakers challenged my notion
With the lives who are alien 
Discussions were the part which started interactions 
Without which we all were an act of distractions
Admiring the sense of peace in a unknown world
With the lightning of diya's and a story to listen made me feel out of the world
Talent is the presentation of I, me and myself 
Realization of which makes me the real-self 
Reception of the inner soul with community and seminar with Ravi Bhaiya
Elevated the level of motivation inclined towards my Manzil
Finally the day arrived where our beautiful journey originate 
With people whom I met became my associate

Comments

Popular Posts