Diving into Empathy: Reflection on Gramya Manthan

Contributor: Anupama Ray


Whenever I think of Gramya Manthan a picture of rising sun comes to my mind and I guess that is what the real meaning of Gramya Manthan is "Rising like the sun by spreading your light everywhere".

For me, Gramya Manthan has not only been my journey but my parents' and my friends' journey too. While I was going to get busy for those nine days I told my mother and my friends that I am going to get busy and I won't be able to talk to you on a regular basis so, do not worry about me I'll be fine here. My mother just asked me to take care of myself, I could sense that tension in her shivering voice but she never bothered me for that. I am really thankful to you, Maa for providing me that space, for having your trust bestowed upon me. I am thankful to my friends here, who never disturbed me or say bothered me from whatever they were going through rather they patiently waited for me to come back..I really love u all. And I have now realised that I really do love u. :) My family and my friends are the only reason for the amount of energy I have.


This is what has Gramya Manthan has done to me to be thankful for what I have. It's been a journey of delving deep inside. It was all about building empathetic relations with everyone. I have looked at life from different eyes. The whole Journey was full of surprises. It was about finding huge happinesses in the smallest of the things possible. I have developed respect for everyone whatever he or she does. I have started becoming non-judgemental and I have kept my sympathies on side and started developing empathy.
Gramya Manthan has left a very deep impact on me. It's been a life-long cherishing experience. I enjoyed, learned and listened it with whole of my heart. I made Friends.



Comments