Changes begin from With-in:Gurleen's learnings from Earth Shastra

     Contributor: Gurleen Kaur Bal



It’s been 7 months since I’ve attended Earth Shastra and till now I haven’t bought a single pair of    tic tac pins. I’ve been collecting these pins from every corner of the house and realise I have had    enough of them to be used for next 2-3 years, trust me it just required the realisation that how much it is important to value the efforts put upon manufacturing these little things.

Before Earth Shastra,I always forget to carry a cloth bag and I wonder how carrying a ‘Jhola’ everytime I go step out has become my habit just like I carry my headphones and mobile.





The mindfulness of these little actions proved to be a major shift in my lifestyle.I had skipped my 4 exams to attend Earth Shastra and I was doubtful of this decision and after been really feeling connected with nature I’m glad that I had made this choice.


************************************************************************


Gurleen, who is a student at Punjab University and also was with us a participant of Gramya Manthan 9th Edition and joined Eartha Shastra 2nd Edition . Recently she has got selected in Punjab Youth Leader Program. :)



Comments