'The Seer Creates': Here's what Rachit sees in Youth Alliance

Contributor: YA Team 

When we look back at our lives, asking the question 'Whether or not, it was worth it?'. Rachit's journey inspires us to say a Yes! Rachit is one of those who cannot be contended with the superficial, he longs for deeper and deeper diving to make his own sense of the world and his identity.  ONUS wouldn't have been the same, had it not been for Rachit's enduring presence. As he goes about carving his own path, we excitedly hold ourselves to just be a witness to what unfolds. We are grateful that we shared time with Rachit. Here's a testimony from Rachit for YA:

"Nobody knows the value of home more than a nomad. My restless heart tries to weave new itineraries each day and I always find Youth Alliance on the other end of the thread, holding my roots. I remember I shared my dreams when I was asked to share a gift in the YA family, they never questioned my gift, they never questioned my dreams and the curiosity it was wrapped in. Youth Alliance stands as a home for me which gives me the strength to live on my terms, teaches how life could be better with a little practice of kindness, it restores my faith in Humanity. Things won't be easy if you'll follow the whisper of your heart but easy would never quench your soul, ever. The journey that I took with Onus, broke a lot of shackles and gave me a window to peep within. It taught me the delight of being in the present moment and be grateful to the divinity of the universe, superfluous it may sound but when you start believing in your self and the beautiful imperfections that you hold, you start believing the possibilities which were intangible a day before."

His life has been a true manifestation of the message.


Read more reflections by Rachit here, here and here.

Comments