Neeti's tryst with YA

Contributor: YA Team

Neeti enriched us with her presence in Gramya Manthan 2015, with her curiosity, with her openness to accept, with her inspiring adherence to punctuality, with her deepened pursuit for more meaning. Here's a little testimony from Neeti for YA:

"Youth alliance is my companion for all those times that I've lost hope.The journey with Youth Alliance has been an eye opener in ways more than one. A journey so inspiring that all the fears you've built up in your head over the years simply seem to disappear. You begin to see the world in a different light. You begin to see hope. There's now undying faith and unconditional love I carry with me all the time. Youth Alliance has initiated a never ending learning curve in my life .So here's to changing the world one person at a time!"

Trust Fall during GM, an interesting analogy to the community of hope.  

Read another reflection by Neeti just after Gramya Manthan 2015, click here.

Comments