Mirroring my Self

Contributor: Anisha Gupta

2 months back do you remember the girl who was dull, under confident, with low self esteem didn't know where her life was going, had no vision and aim and lethargic to the core because she thought her life has nothing to offer. I look back and I look at myself in the mirror today. The girl is long gone now. Didn't know when it happened but yes it did.

The journey from Gramya Manthan to joining Youth Alliance has been full of self improvement and immense learning for me and I know what I owe to you all in helping me reach where I stand today cannot be put into words.

Yes I failed, I lost in the past but despite all of it today I walk tall and the only reason I could pull off these 3 days and past 2 months is because of the constant faith and belief you all had in me and each one of you helped me reach here with your love, trust and support. :)

The journey that begun inside has finally started reflecting in my actions today.
Today Anisha is confident, values herself and her actions and believes that she can do things and I know I have a long way to go with you all and the journey has just begun. 


Comments