Come back Home

Contributor: From Kiran Gulrajani's FB Wall



Image Credits: ArtHunter.me

Yesterday 3 of us sat and looked at how we needed to better clean and take care of our home. Reviewed our responsibilities of
sweeping, swopping, cooking, watering the plants, buying groceries etc.
...
What is becoming vivid with Covid is that it's also about cleaning and taking care of our inner home.. alone and together.
...
What IS cleaning my inner home as we attend to the outer Also? I am wondering ...
The areas that have been neglected..
...
to be able to fully see them I must not judge or blame myself or an other.. simply, gently.. else they hide from plain sight .. the pain can be encountered softly..
...
Some vital intimate relationships.. with my daughter, with her mother,
with my self-realised teacher, with my brother across the seas, my beloved aunt ... a few very dear friends and relatives.
And with myself.. of whom all these are intimate mirrors.
...
My inner home is also..
The deepest song in my heart .. the work that life has been wanting me to dive into.. born from the incredible god sent gifts.
...
Perhaps also my relationship with money...
The financial situation & the messiness of it ... not just earning but taking care of money - how its spent, managed, saved in alignment with my own deepest values and wisdom.
...
My home is also my body.
Have I fully attended to her? Taken care of her? Listened to her? Celebrated her? Health. Pleasure.
...
Time and how its spent. In doing what is essential- writing that has been wanting to happen for years, some simple structure that allows a contact with the timeless also
...
Above all my home is my heart. The truth of love, freedom, beauty. Emptiness.
being vacant... simple. Ordinary. Attending to the mundane.
...
The incredible karuna that Corona is awakening. Alone and together.
It can all overwhelm and yet as I slow down.. breathe.. the next baby step reveals itself..
...
God, life blesses us and the greatest blessing is to wake up and see that at one level all is well and yet so much that can be put into order from that awareness.
...
Like my friend Nithya Shanti told me long back..
Everything is perfect.
And
Everything can be improved.
It's all evolving, healing, awakening into it's True nature.
...
Of Love.
...
What corner of your home, your heart, your life has been somehow not been attended to.. and could do with a generous dose of Love? Or the light of your own awareness..

Comments