Padh-Yatra teaches me the essence of Life: Suraj Singh

Contributor: Suraj Singh



Pad-Yatra is more than a word for me which always revive the innermost feelings of love and of ecstasy. Amidst chaos, monotonous, and rush life, I was losing myself. I witnessed of many ups and downs in my life so far.

As I reflect myself in past, the steps of life were excruciating me while dealing with people in a hard time. The life made me internally hard person which had no feelings for others. I was walking through life, found dark everywhere. But the love of mountains is the only thing that revives me always and keeps me alive in this hustle bustle life.

Throughout the Pad-Yatra I learned an essence of life. The circle of sharing is best ever thing I found in this world that keeps you connect with yourself and gives you space where you can express yourself without judgments. Whenever I shared my feelings, experiences, and emotions, I felt like that I am alive within oneself because already I was lost within me. Sharing helped me to bring myself to life. I love to stay silent because it is the only thing through which I can pry into me that what am I doing and what for.

While staying in Delhi, focusing on oneself was not easy to me but amidst of nature, of beautiful mountains, of breeze did not find any hamper.

Mountains always coerce me to come, to relate to them and that the thing which finishes the utter agony of loneliness within me. Whenever I used to look at the Island, would reflect myself that how I am segregated from others and rotating all around alone.

I remembered when we started trekking early in the morning to Parashar lake and I was leading in front, it was like I am alone whether I was talking to myself, though I am getting segregated from others forever. After that I stopped and got mingled with other, realized that I should be with others to make myself happy otherwise I would loose within myself forever.




Pad-Yatra always kills the loneliness within me because it is much better than sitting on an alive pyre.
I know to keep yourself the way you want is not easy therefore I always love to stay connected with mountains and with charms of mountains. 

Pad-Yatra and the mountains are a proliferation of happiness that revive the lost feelings because life has two faces, one is alive and another one is death. And death is lost feelings. Throughout the Pad-Yatra I could connect, could peek into myself and the time I spent over there was precious, valuable because I get this time once in a year with precious people.

I remember all the moments where we had fun, the circles of sharing, had some ridicules with Tandua (dog) to make afraid others, bonfire with songs, is not easy to forget. I still remember when our bus got damaged on the way back to home and some of us were inside the bus, were playing cards which was the indicator of happiness that whether you have any situation, you should try to be same all the time (happy), should not afraid from the vagaries of life.

I remember after bonfire inside the tent Siddharth and I had a long conversation about life and about problems we faced so far. It gave me space of affinity where we spent almost 2 hours in conversation and got some suggestions for stumbling blocks.
At the end I would like to say thanks to all the Pad-Yatra's people who made this journey beautiful, to bolster me with a lot of happiness whether in hard time. And special thanks to Rachit and Kunal because these were two people who pushed me to be a part of Pad-Yatra when I was in dilemma. And sorry for those people with whom I did not interact so much but thanks a lot and a lot of love to you all.

Comments