[GRAMYA MANTHAN 2017] : First List of Change-agents Invited

Contributor: YA Team



We are delighted to share the first list of 10 Changeagents invited to Gramya Manthan 2017 Summer Edition organized by Youth Alliance

Each participant took a chance to step out of their pattern and disrupt it by choosing to come for an experience that will take them out of their comfort zone, and after all set pattern is only a cage while all truth lies outside the patterns.

Its our sincere hope that the experience of Gramya Manthan for them opens several doors of deeper exploration of their own self and of the world. And that this journey of theirs with Youth Alliance helps them take some fundamental steps to be more self-driven as individuals and contribute meaningfully to our world.


We are particularly struck by the diversity and richness of human experience represented by applicants in the first deadline. We loved to understand their journeys and are grateful that our paths crossed. Each one has such a unique story that only s/he can tell and we hope that through this co-learning journey of Gramya Manthan, we expand the dimensions of our stories and draw our unique potential out.

We're excited to begin this journey of a life-time with you. 

Comments

  1. MY happiness is back to me after a very long time which i an
    my ex separated since i was alone my life change
    every thing about me change a friend of mine gave
    me an email address and told me that this was the
    email address she contacted when she was in the
    same problem so i contacted the email i got a reply he
    ask me to send him my number so i did he was a man
    call Grate Olili he casted a spell for me and told me that
    within two day that my ex we be back for good within
    that two days my ex was back, i and my ex are getting
    married. next mouth, you contact him at
    grategodesslovespell@gmail.com or whatsapp +2349071385302 good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    I'm Dr Ogudugu, a real and genuine spell caster/Spiritual healer with years of experience in spell casting and an expert in all spells, i specialize exclusively in LOVE SPELL/GET REUNITE WITH EX LOVER, MONEY SPELL, POWERFUL MAGIC RING, ANY COURT CASES, FRUIT OF THE WOMB, HIV CURE, CURE FOR CANCER, HERPES, DIABETE, HERPERTITIS B, PARKINSON’S HERBAL CURE, BECOMING A MERMAID, BECOMING A VAMPIRE, SAVE CHILD BIRTH. They are all %100 Guaranteed QUICK Results, it most work. If you have any problem and you need a real and genuine spell caster to solve your problems, contact me now through my personal Email Address with problem case...Note-you can also Text/Call on WhatsApp.

    Contact me -
    Email: greatogudugu@gmail.com
    WhatsApp No: +27663492930

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment