An amalgamation of ideas

Contributor - Ahtesham Ahmed
Reflections from: Gramya Manthan.





















Che Guevara once said, ''What do we leave behind when we cross each frontier? Each moment seems split in two: melancholy for what was left behind and the excitement of entering a new land''. This quote can be used to summaries my pre, current, and post-journey experience. Gramya Manthan was not only the integration of 30 people from various states, it was an amalgamation of ideas, reflections, thoughts, dreams of various minds and hearts that collided in such space and time that was too surreal, free, and wild. It got dawned on me that life can be like this; words like empathy, love, and care can be exercised in reality, no matter who you are, or whatever you do. Furthermore, the discussions were perfect where everyone's views got absorbed and a new ray of light emerged after every discussion. I think Gramya-Manthan acted as a catalyst that speeded the solution process of the issues and the grievance that I had In my heart and mind. I think in actual we're always changing, never settling just like the rising and the setting of the sun.

Comments

Popular Posts