Transitory moment in Padh-Yatra

Contributor- Participant from Padh Yatra.
Reflection From : Padh Yatra

There was a transitory moment in Padh-Yatra when I was thinking to move back to Delhi and also feeling separation within the group, didn't know why it came in my mind, felt otherwise, may be due to my personal attitude or random feelings, but gradually with time I started moving towards the destination where we all had to reach. I know about myself, I take time to talk with new people but Youth Alliance was not new to me, it's been two years with them. I was unwell two days before Path-Yatra, But could not let this become a barrier for me. I have Navel displacement problem which is recently generated but enthusiasm to be a part of Yatra, dragged me there. I was astonished when I saw snow and ice on the mountains for the first time in my life because of YA. Each and every moments with nature, enjoyed a lot whether it was climbing through hazardous way or circle of sharing. Right now I am at home feeling Delhi's heat and along with missing these three beautiful days spent with nature. I can't believe that we climbed 12000 feet, saw ice, felt coldness of wind, scenery of mountains, and also multiformity of whether. I can't forget transitory moments when i was about to fall down while stepping on ice to cross the way.











I can't forget when Akshay, Divya, and i were lost for a while when the Sun was setting. I can't forget the moment of love when we were caring for each other so much even though we didn't know each other very well I can't forget the moment of sleeping together in a room, moments of laughter when Shivam ( Seth ji ) became center of it throughout three days, sharing of things, also sliding in ice too. Talking to the pupil of Guru ji in the morning about the lifestyle they are living with mountains, it surprised me when they said that we face snow fall problem each year in winter, specially when the temple freezes and ice covers it till 45 feet. And also they store cereals for 6/7 months during snow fall but still they fed us food out of their stored cereals and treated us as a guest. This beauty of Himanchal Pradesh is unforgettable for me, I clicked many photos which will remind me about Padh-Yatra and experiences that I had. I don't have much words to express my feelings but want to be grateful to some people who made this Yatra more beautiful are Youth Alliance, Suraj, Yash, Priyanshi, Shubhi, Arnav, Harsh, Arnisha, Dipti, Reema, Priyanka, Ayan, Hardeep, Shashank, Akshay, Priya, Reebha, Diyva, Prateek, Nihareeka, Anand, Seth ji, Havisha, Harsh etc.

I am so happy that I became a part of this Padh-Yatra, can't express my feelings in just some words therefore I want to share some photos of mine with Yatra's mates which will show you my experiences and happiness. 


Comments

Popular Posts