'The Wilderness is calling, and I must go.'

Contributor: Isha Shandilya


I just want to confess one thing to all of you which I couldn't do with those 'Thanks Giving' cards. These three days of my life are never coming back but cherishing them for lifetime is my bid. This group completely defines what is Love, Affection, Care, Power, One-ness, Gratitude, Positivity, Ardour, Zest and Trust. I guess we all came in with lots of baggage of questions and in return got all of these as answers, we all had some chapters in our life which we were longing to dissolve as we became the part of this yatra, we all were together on the same pace of discovering self with the nature.


Everybody might have had their own vision of experiencing each stone, leave, breeze. But the crux of emotions was same from all, Wilderness has its own beauty, we are just elements to beautify it with our love. I felt so alive by the atmosphere you all created, like I relived my 20 years of life within these 3 days like a flash!

Just want to share, all those emotions and love that came out from everyone was so pure and magical, the rawness of it made it so alluring, I can't resist to experience it again. For this we just need a small space where we can gather & create our own space and share it.

Now, I know we all relate to this- 'The Wilderness is calling, and I must go.'


It is not the end, our journey has just started, we all have to continue and live it together. That energy has to stay alive within us and we'll keep refreshing it every time we meet. Yes, I'm looking forward for a formal/informal meet with everyone. Those hugs and goodbyes in the morning weren't enough to take back all the love. So yaa looking forward for the same! Let's just recreate the magic-

"Respond to every call that excites your spirit." - Rumi


Comments